- Product Dimensions: 436mm (W) x 195mm (H) x 380mm (D)
- Product Weight: 19.2kg
- Supply Voltage: 240/Vac 50Hz
- Maximum Current Rating: 10amps/2400 W (Va)
- Wave Form: Pure Sine Wave
- Operating Voltage: 180v - 260v
- Incoming Voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180v - 260v): if input was 270v then output would be approx 250v to 255v
- Incoming Voltage out of designed range (i.e. 180v - 260v): if input voltage was 140v then output would be approx 230v - 235v
- Safety Approval No: RCM 5287
- Model No: PS10
- Double Filtration and Protection Management: A12 Smart Board included
inside the brain
- SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking. This unique filter has the best chance of "cleaning" electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can "clean" unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
Studio enjoys PS10..Just wanted to say what a great improvement
Debaser Studio, Perth WA
I imagined the PS10 would make a difference, but I wasn't prepared for this. This was like a major upgrade for a component.
John, Kumbla QLD
The PS10 takes this to the next level, now with a dead quiet background, allowing the music to come through with no restriction at all.
John, Kumbla QLD
resolves 50Hz hum & other power probelms....(Technician 35 years in service & repair)
R Gallins, Perth WA
PS10 literally turned my system from not bad to where did this sound (and picture) come from....
Jack G, Australian Capital Territory
My projector lamp was only getting 900hrs when it was supposed to last at least 2000hrs. Now sorted with clean prsitine power from PS10
E.F.A.S, Brisbane QLD
annoying Hum noise...switched PS10 to 220V output and bingo noise gone unbelievable.
Gordon, City Beach WA
..definitely did not affect THD...thank you for producing a product that does NOT regenerate the sine wave...
Bob B, South Perth WA
I only bought it to protect my setup and now I cannot believe the difference in sound quality
Darrylp, DTV Forum