- Product Dimensions: 70mm(W) x 90mm(H) x 60mm(D)
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating 20amps/4800 W (VA)
- Clamping Voltage 275VAC
- Maximum Transient Spike Impulse Current (AMPS) 49,000 amps
- Maximum Energy Dissipation (Joules) 1330 Joules
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter Type - Dynamic Active Tracking (SmartBrain Active)
- Protected AC - Incorporating 32 separate protection components
- Earth Leakage Range - Less than 1 milli amp
- Operating Temperature -10C/+60C
- Protection Modes on all 3 conductors Active/Neutral/Earth
- Model No. DRM95 20A
inside the brain
- SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking. This unique filter has the best chance of "cleaning" electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can "clean" unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of these unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
CBus system would not run. DRM95 & CM90 which rectified the problem. We are very happy with the result of an excellent filter combined with a competent technician.
Allan, Townsville Qld
New LED lights flickering... What a difference. I was told by Thor technical that usually they get a positive result becuase of the Dynamic Active Tracking filtering.
Henry S, Melbourne VIC
Pub in Brisbane and have 3 large TV screens that were flickering whenever the refrigeration motors started. DRM95 in and the flickering is hardly noticeable now.
Jon J. Brisbane Qld