- Product Dimensions: 140mm x 65mm x 30mm
- Supply voltage 240/V AC 50Hz
- Maximum current rating 16amps/3840 W (VA)
- Reaction Speed less than 1 nanosecond
- Clamping Voltage 275V
- EMI/RFI Noise Reduction Filter Types - Dynamic Active Tracking (SmartBrain Active Filter)
- Maximum transient spike impulse current (Amps) 45,500 amps
- Maximum Energy Dissipation 1330 Joules
- Protected AC Incorporating 32 separate protection components
- Protection Modes on all 3 conductors Active/Neutral/Earth
- Earth Leakage Range - less than 1 millis amp
- Model No. CM90 16A
inside the brain
- SmartBrain has a premium filter technology called Dynamic Active Tracking. This unique filter has the best chance of "cleaning" electrical noise because it shields around 40% more frequencies when compared to other filters. It is an Active filter and can "clean" unwanted frequencies on both the upward curve and the downward curve of a sine wave (power). Most other filters only work at the crest of the wave and therefore miss a huge section of these unwanted frequencies that can generate noise on sensitive electronic devices.
our CBus system would not run. DRM95 & CM90 were fitted which rectified the problem. We are very happy with the result of an excellent filter combined with a competent technician.
Allan, Townsille Qld
This neat product is installed to protect our automatic gate. Not had a peak of problem since.
George, Joondalup WA
..on my boat I kept blowing up my microwave and washing machine. I think it is the generator or different power I connect to. 6 months in and all good so far..great result
Alen B, Sydney NSW